God's Glory

God's Glory

Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Open Your Mouth Wide And Enjoy Triumph And Blessings

How much power of your mouth are you enjoying? Life and death are in the power of the tongue and you will eat the fruit of it (Proverbs 18:21). Understanding the power that lies with your mouth will deliver you from troubles and release your blessings to you. This post encourages you to effectively use your mouth for your good, open your mouth wide and say what you ought to say to enjoy triumph and blessings.

I am the Lord your God, Who brought you out of the land of Egypt; open your mouth wide, and I will fill it. But My people would not heed My voice, and Israel would have none of Me. So I gave them over to their own stubborn heart, to walk in their own counsels. Oh, that My people would listen to Me, that Israel would walk in My ways! I would soon subdue their enemies, and turn My hand against their adversaries…He would have fed them also with the finest of wheat; and with honey from the rock I would have satisfied you – Psalm 81:10-16 (NKJV, emphasis mine).

God, the only wise One, gave the children of Israel a wisdom word for their triumph and blessings, but they rejected it. They chose to walk in their own counsels and not the Lord’s way. This led to them being in want and subjected to defeat by their enemies.  What was the wisdom word from God? God said, “Open your mouth wide and I will fill it.” God is saying the same today to you.

To shut your mouth is to shut down your future or develop a stunted life. Your mouth determines what comes to you on daily basis. The words you speak are seeds that will germinate to produce fruits (Proverbs 12:14). Bad seeds will produce bad fruits and good seeds will produce good fruits. When you are generous with planting good seeds, you will get bountiful harvest of good fruits and vice versa, so also, when you are generous with speaking the right words, you will have bountiful harvest of victories and blessings. Read more...






No comments:

Post a Comment