God's Glory

God's Glory

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

The Love Of God-My Greatest Asset

What is your greatest asset? What do you cherish most? Where your treasure is, there your heart will be also (Matthew 6:21). Your success in life is determined by your most important asset. In this post I share my greatest asset-the love of God.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life – John 3:16 (NKJV).

He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things – Romans 8:32 (NKJV).

We love Him because He first loved us – I John 4:19 (NKJV).

The love of God is the reason I can face tomorrow. I am aware that His love for me will see me through the day. If God did not spare Jesus for the love that He has for us (John 3:16), there is nothing that He will not freely give or do for us (Romans 8:32).

Why the love of God is my greatest asset

1. Fear is destroyed.
When I remember that God loves me and will not allow any evil to come upon me, every form of fear disappears (1 John 4:18). God is the Almighty God and every being and thing bows before Him, including whatever is causing fear in me. God’s love gives me the assurance that I am covered.

2. Peace
Peace floods my mind and spirit when I meditate on my Father’s love for me, no matter the challenge that wants to disturb me (Isaiah 26:3). His love gives me an overcomer’s mentality, which dominates any thought contrary to what God says concerning me in His word. Read more...






No comments:

Post a Comment