God's Glory

God's Glory

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Going Back To the Base!



Back To the Base!
The Word of God is real!
I know it and I believe it.
How I pray that it will be established in all areas of mine life NOW!
Unfortunately, it is not so.
I have to patiently wait for its manifestation in my life, having done the will of God (Hebrews 10:36).
The scripture says, “Having done all, to stand firm” (Ephesians 6:13)
But then, have I done all?
This I wonder!
So, I go back to the base: Word Study.

The Word of God reveals the will of God for me and shows me how to access it (1Corinthians 2:9-13).
I reach out for it and it seems far-fetched.
I ask myself, “is it really for me?”
Then the Holy Spirit reminds me that God has given me richly all things to enjoy (1 Timothy 6:17).
Why am I not getting them?
So, I go back to the base: Word Study.

I realize that I need to grow my faith in God (Jude 20),
I need to walk in absolute obedience to God (Deuteronomy 28:1-2),
I need to walk in love (Ephesians 5:1-2) and
I need to be prayerful (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18).
How do I go about these?
So, I go back to the base: Word Study.

Read more..





No comments:

Post a Comment