God's Glory

God's Glory

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

God Is faithful Now And Forever More


What has God promised you in His word or laid in your heart that is yet to be fulfilled? Do you wonder whether God will still do what He said He would do for you? I have good news for you – God is faithful to keep all His promises to you now and forever more.
As my spiritual mother, Pastor Faith Oyedepo would say, God is too faithful to fail. No matter what the situation may be God will never fail. His faithfulness is forevermore. He has all it takes to fulfil ALL promises.

REASONS TO TRUST THE FAITHFULNESS OF GOD

1.       He is God not man
Numbers 23:19a (KJV) says, “God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent...”  Man does not always have full control of his circumstances to keep his words all the time but God does

2.       He is a covenant keeping God
Psalm 89:34 (KJV) says, “My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips.” God respects covenants and His words (scriptures) are His covenants with man. God’s own part of the covenant is always constant and fulfilled. It is man’s own part that is always changing. God is the same yesterday, today and forever.
3.       What He says He means
Numbers 23:19b (KJV) says, “...hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?.” Also Isaiah 55:11 says, “So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.” God does not play with His promises. If He said it then consider it done. God is faithful. Read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment