God's Glory

God's Glory

Monday, March 22, 2010

One year added


Today is my birthday! My father kept me alive to see this day. I rejoice greatly. Reflecting on the years that have passed, I have every reason to rejoice. There had been challenges, times when I wondered where help will come from, times when I felt like screaming or crying, times I felt confined. In all those times I could hear my father saying “I am with you always, I will never forsake you nor leave you.” I could hear him saying, “when you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow you: when you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon you.”  These words kept me and I pulled through all of them. What a loving father! He saw me through all of them.
Now, I look forward to the years ahead. I know I will encounter challenges but I am assured that I will go through them also, emerging victorious. When my father is with me, nothing can overcome me. I have expectations for this New Year. I am excited! My father is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment