God's Glory

God's Glory

Sunday, March 21, 2010

My father and I

Hmmm!
What Love! What mercy! What change!
Life for me took a beautiful turn when I knew my Father's son.
I had a low self esteem, always in the dark, feared failure, shied away from responsibilities.
But when I met Christ, my Father's son, my life transformed. He reconciled me back to my father.
And my father brought out the lion in me. Now, I know who I am and what belongs to me, I look for mountains to conquer and conquer them. I am now in the limelight. I am blessed! Today is better than yesterday.


What love! What mercy! What change!
Nothing is worth this relationship I have found. My strength is renewed like the Eagles. Peace like river flows in my heart, indescribable joy bubbling within me. A whole new life. Christ in me, hope of glory.
A relationship I will never trade.

Join me as I share my father's goodness and faithfulness in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment