God's Glory

God's Glory

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

The Root Cause Of No Peace



Peace has eluded many people today. Some of them have done all manner of things in attempts to find peace to no avail. Many solutions are available but are only temporary. You cannot find lasting solution to no peace without identifying the root cause of it. This article states the main cause of lack of peace in nations or people’s lives. 

The LORD is my shepherd; I have all that I need.  He lets me rest in green meadows; he leads me beside peaceful streams – Psalm 23:1-2 (NLT)

These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world – John 16:33

“Yes, come,” Jesus said. So Peter went over the side of the boat and walked on the water toward Jesus. But when he saw the strong wind and the waves, he was terrified and began to sink. “Save me, Lord!” he shouted. Jesus immediately reached out and grabbed him. “You have so little faith,” Jesus said. “Why did you doubt me?” Matthew 14:29-31 (NLT, emphasis mine)

When a root cause of a problem(s) is identified, the problem is half solved. Having no peace at any time can be caused by so many intermediary causes. But no matter the intermediary causes, they all originate from one main cause: Loss of focus on Jesus. 

Any moment you cease to look up to Jesus (the prince of peace) for anything, peace will disappear from you. When your focus shifts from Jesus, it lands on carnality, fear, anxiety and troubled mind, etc. Read more...





No comments:

Post a Comment