God's Glory

God's Glory

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Your Full Joy Is In Fulfilling Your Destiny

Have you ever sat down and wondered what you are doing in this world? Days turn to weeks and weeks to months and then years, and you wonder, “When will this end?”  But it ought not to be so! God made you and gave you breathe to work and enjoy His creation (Genesis 1:27-30), and to give Him praise (Psalm 150:6). Everyday of your life should be full of joy and peace and this post tells you how to achieve this.

And He said to them, “Why did you seek Me? Did you not know that I must be about My Father’s business?” – Luke 2:49 (NKJV)

Pharaoh also said to Joseph, “I am Pharaoh, and without your consent no man may lift his hand or foot in all the land of Egypt.” – Genesis 41:44 (NKJV)

“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; before you were born I sanctified you; I ordained you a prophet to the nations.” – Jeremiah 1:5 (NKJV)

Many people, when that emptiness comes and they wonder what they are doing on earth, don’t look for the answer from the right place. And when the hopelessness continues, suicide sometimes becomes an option for them, in order to end it fast. This I tell you is one of the worst decisions one can make on earth, because it is “first class” ticket to hell! Truly, you won’t want to go there.

We are all made in the image of God (Genesis 1:27) but God has different plans for every one of us. For Abraham, the Lord called him to be a great nation and a blessing through which all the families of the earth will be blessed (Genesis 12:2-3); for Joseph, He called him to save many people alive during the famine (Genesis 50:20); for Jeremiah, He called him to be a prophet to the nations (Jeremiah 1:5), and for Jesus Christ, God called Him to save us from our sins (Matthew 1:21). And for me, I am called to write for Him online. Read more...






No comments:

Post a Comment