God's Glory

God's Glory

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

You Are Not An Island


How bad were you hurt last year that you have chosen to be alone, an island? How do you think that you can make it as an Island for the twelve months of this New Year? God did not make you an Island, so you can never succeed as one. This article aims at confirming to you that you are not an Island.

And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him - Genesis 2:18 (KJV)

But now has God set the members every one of them in the body, as it has pleased him. And if they were all one member, where were the body? But now are they many members, yet but one body. And the eye cannot say to the hand, I have no need of you: nor again the head to the feet, I have no need of you. No, much more those members of the body, which seem to be more feeble, are necessary - 1 Corinthians 12:18-22 (KJV)

For by wise counsel you shall make your war: and in multitude of counsellors there is safety - Proverbs 24:6 (KJV)

I am the vine, you are the branches: He that stays in me, and I in him, the same brings forth much fruit: for without me you can do nothing - John 15:5 (KJV)

Oh mine, people hurt me a lot last year and I will not give anybody the opportunity to do so again, NOT THIS YEAR! I can imagine how you feel. It truly can be painful to be hurt by people, especially by those you least expect to hurt you. But that shouldn't make you an Island, nobody is worth it!

God made Adam and put him in the best place ever with all the food and beauty you can think of, gave him sole authority to name all the animals and to manage the place. But God Himself for the first time in His creation, considered Adam's being alone as not being good - Genesis 2:18. He had to make a perfect match to complement Adam: Eve. Read more...





No comments:

Post a Comment