God's Glory

God's Glory

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

June 2010-Month of Restoration


Really amazing to me! Things are falling in place for me this month. My father is fixing the puzzle. It is awesome and exciting watching the picture unfold. I am receiving answers to my prayers. What is really intriguing is how things I have stamped ‘over’ are being restored so that the bigger dreams can be realised.
My father gave me Isa 45:1-3 Last year November to pray for and believe Him to bring it to pass. I have been standing on this scripture and some other scriptures since then. Hmmm! This month opened up the fulfilment of this scripture for me.
God has opened up two leaved gates for me. One gate is in my business ventures. He brought some one who offered to partner with me in a lucrative business. This partnership offers little or no involvement on my part except for my finance, giving me chance to do other things. I have desired to do this business but lack of enough money and my ministry constrained me. Now my father has taking care of those for me.
Also, I was introduced to flourishing, exciting network marketing. I don’t have to sell any physical thing and when I recruit 4 active people, I will cease to pay anything else. All I have to do is tell people about the products, which hard working people really need. And to enable me work this biz effectively, my laptop screen that got broken more than six months ago has finally been fixed. We tried fixing it earlier but couldn’t locate where to fix it. The only one we saw gave us a price that was almost the amount for a new one, so we decided to plan and buy a new one instead. While I was showing a prospect a clip on the biz, she offered to get some one to fix the screen. He came and we paid him half of what the other people offered us. Isn’t God good? To know more about this network marketing business, click on this link:
http://www.zubytravels.worldventures.biz/
The second gate was an opening for what I longed for, for many years. When we called to book the appointment, they gave us a date that was to me then, far from when we booked it. But when we were given the requirements later I saw that I needed all that period to be ready for the appointment. Then, I saw that my father was at work again. He knew I needed all that time and made the lady that booked us to give us such a date. He is indeed omniscient God- all knowing God. He plans ahead for us even when we are not aware. I will share with you the full story later when it is perfected. So, stay tuned.
All these and many more in June and the month is not yet over! Everyday now I wake up expecting more surprises. God is awesome. June 2010, I will never forget you.

No comments:

Post a Comment